- Deliver service and support internet connection problems to local customers and regional customers via telephone, Email or internet software.
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity such as Lease line, Fiber Optic, MPLS, DNS, Email and more
- Basic configure internet routers such as Cisco, Zyxel and D-link to meet customer requirements
- Determine solutions to a customer’s internet problems by resolving issues effectively, representatives contribute to customer loyalty and retention
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Monitor 24/7 environments for system alerts and respond according to procedure
- Notify customer and third-party service providers to remediate and resolve customer internet issues
- Follow up pending cases and make scheduled call back to customers where necessary
They monitor the performance and capability of computer systems using diversified tools. They figure out the malfunctioning of hardware, software, and environmental alerts. When a problem is recognized, NOC Engineers does the root cause analysis (RCA).