The technology sponsor provides our customers with Level 1 support via phone, email and computer chat. Will will ask appropriate questions and use knowledge and resources to identify and solve problems. It will handle issues that exceed the Level One level.
Are a good citizen if you have a degree in information technology and have at least 2 years of experience in the field of technical support services. Knowledge of MAC and iOS computers, as well as the ability to navigate over time, are important. You need to be professional and professional to write an accurate record of the customer as well as ticket tickets encountered on time.
Responsibilities for entry level desk jobs:
- Use a ticket for help
- Answer customer questions via phone, email and email chat
- Help customers
- Describe the customer relationship
- Perform analysis to solve reported customer problems
- To resolve the issue, move on to the next step
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software
- Work with clients to solve problems