Music is your lifetime of any party, event or wedding and if there is great music playing in the background, the guests, the hosts and everyone is in great spirits and they are enjoying themselves into the tilt. The choice or the kind of music you play for almost any event is essential and it should b made keeping in mind the event, the guests as well as the subject of the day if any. A disc jockey is a man or woman who chooses and performs recorded music for a live crowd. Traktor Kontrol S4 There are many types of equipment that a disc jockey uses to enhance the quality of the music and also to make it more profound so the crowd has a great time.
Disc Jockeys can be of several types. You've got the radio disc jockey, that selects and broadcasts music on FM, AM, digital, shortwave or any internet music channels. Then you have club disc jockeys, who play recorded music in bars, discos, and night clubs. You also have specialty hip hop DJs who use turntables to perform that sort of music. They might also resort to starching of their turntable to produce a more percussive sound.
A number of the basic types of equipment which are needed by any kind of Disc Jockey comprise
- Recorded sounds in the DJ's preferred medium like vinyl records, compact discs, MP3 files or CD ROM.
- Digital sound or sounds have to be mixed with MIDI paths for that a multiple sequencer is required by the DJ.
- A digital music mixer that goes by the name of DJ mixer is required. This DJ mixer is generally equipped with a device called the"crossfader". This device is needed for the smooth movement from one track to another using some playback devices.
- A fantastic pair of cans so the DJ can listens to one track while the other one is being played to the viewers.
- A set of two apparatus to be able to play the records of audio or if the playback is electronic then just one device is necessary. These devices are required to switch back and forth between monitors in order to make a continuous playing of music.
- A sound system is also required for the use of amplification or broadcasting of the records. This normally consists of a PA system or a portable audio sound system.
- Electronic defects units to add special sounds to the sound files (octave, reverb, delay, chorus, equalizer)
- a particular device called a DJ hardware control which can beautifully manipulate digital music files on a pc.
- Sequencers, samplers, drum machines and electronic keyboards.
- "Multi stylus head cubes" that help the DJ perform various styles of the groove.
Do you want to know more about the Pioneer DJ. You can read everything about it on our site. Click here to know more about Pioneer plx-500