- Solid experience with Cloud and virtualization based technologies Amazon Web Services (AWS) Microsooft Azure.
- Industry standard Operating systems, Windows and LINUX
- Contribute to the development, maintenance, and usage of deployment and task automation (OS, database services, virtual networks, or other platform services)
- Participate on fast-paced DevOps and SysOps Engineering teams within Scrum agile processes
- Work directly with architects and developers to create supportable designs and debug problems
The badge earner understands basic knowledge essential to IBM Cloud and grasps some related concepts of IBM Cloud productions, including Private Cloud, Public Cloud and Hybrid Cloud. The individual also has a foundational understanding of Agile and DevOps value, principles, and practices that allows them to work on IBM Cloud engineering. The badge earner has successfully demonstrated the acquired Cloud skills in a project, with evidence validated by an IBM Cloud technical leaders board.