CASE ORANGE: Amendments to Conclusions and Recommendations
Russ Tanner Case Orange - Elaborate Disinformation
Comments by Harold Saive 3/31/2017
I disagree with Russ Tanner that the Case Orange Conclusions and Recommendations rise to the level of "disinformation"
Reading through the 6.1 Conclusions and recommendation provided by Prof. Vermeeren, I would probably revise conclusion #1 to read:
1. Manipulation of climate through modification of Cirrus clouds is neither a hoax nor a conspiracy theory. The impact of production of artificial Cirrus clouds on temperature and precipitation patterns is supported by adequate hard scientific evidence.
This change would strike the words:
"but currently the best option in geo-engineering considered by decision makers to counter global warming."
The passage above incorrectly presumes global warming is ONLY a product of CO2/GHG and has nothing to do with climate manipulation, weaponization, or other reasons. Secondly, It incorrectly presumes that creation of thin, high clouds in the troposphere will not raise surface temperatures and aggravate global warming allegedly caused by greenhouse gases.
Beyond this change, the Case Orange conclusions were presented by Aerospace Engineer, Dr. Coen Vermeeren. I feel he did a credible job evaluating the info that was given to him at the time, however much more has been learned since his presentation in 2012. – Russ is presenting his case as if Dr. Vermeeren was deliberately misrepresenting the appendix data. I suggest defamation of Prof. Vermeeren and the Belfort Group is not the best way to rehabilitate perceived errors. I feel Prof. Vermeeren was fully willing to be our ally in seeking the truth. After all, conclusions that support the observation that planes are spraying chemicals was a giant leap from where we had been. It would be more constructive to "amend" the conclusions rather than attack the motive of Dr. Vermeeren and the Belfort Group with charges of deliberately promoting disinformation.
As I see it, no single activist has all the answers to the covert "spraying" program. Instead, I suggest a work-group be formed to go through the data and arrive at points to which can be supported and honestly admit the areas that remain in doubt. After all - it's not our fault the covert spraying is a secret operation.
Also, one of the top scientific minds on this issue is that of Cliff Carnicom who has published more data than any activist but who's work is rarely cited.
Article: Case Orange Report Provides Conclusive Evidence For Secret Geoengineering and "Chemtrails"
6.1. CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS:
When combining the knowledge of the formation of contrails, the effects of Cirrus clouds on climate, the historical records of weather manipulation programs, the scientific studies on geo-engineering through modification of Cirrus clouds, the available and patented technology coupled with reactions of pilots on the internet one can only come to the following conclusions:
1. Manipulation of climate through modification of Cirrus clouds is neither a hoax nor a conspiracy theory, but currently the best option in geo-engineering considered by decision makers to counter global warming. The impact of production of artificial Cirrus clouds on temperature and precipitation patterns is supported by adequate hard scientific evidence.
2. The ambition of the United States is to control the weather by the year 2025, both for civil and military purposes (offensive and defensive strategies). This research paper contains a proven track record to support that statement.
3.The technology to organize spraying actions on a global scale is widely available. Both civil and military aviation is used for that purpose. The mix, containing oxides of metals and chemical components, can either be dispersed through special designed pods or directly incorporated into the jet fuel. This research paper is well documented in this respect.
4. Since the patents are owned by the main defense contractor for the U.S. armed forces (Raytheon) or the U.S. department of defense itself and given the history record it is obvious that current climate manipulation programs are organized and directed by the United States government.
5. The spraying actions in Europe are only possible with prior approval and intense co-ordination on top government level and industry on executive level. The general public is intentionally kept unaware of the existence of such projects.
6. Although the spraying actions may be considered legal these actions may have a potential detrimental effect on health. There is sufficient scientific evidence available in this research paper to support this thesis.
It is not the purpose of this research paper to give a moral appreciation of these actions. Nevertheless the investigation team unanimously comes to the following recommendations for the future:
a) Artificial Cirrus clouds should be classified as a separate cloud genus by the WMO. Additional scientific research with the effects on nature and public health on this subject should be considered. Results -whatever the outcome- should be made public.
b) It is unacceptable that the Awacs aircraft fleet under NATO operates under a Luxemburg civil registration without complying with civil aviation regulations. This is a flagrant violation of the law and this should be corrected in the near future. Given the very unfavorable engine emission ratios of this aircraft retrofitting of these engines should be considered as soon as practical.
c) When considering a legal case it is better to sue an industrial group, such as Raytheon, rather than a government agency. It is clear for us that the responsibility of Raytheon in this respect is far reaching with the creation of a monopoly in climate modeling and weather as a geo-engineering or military instrument. If possible an international ban should be placed on such weapons.
d) Although the existence of weather modification projects have been illustrated in an adequate way in this research paper it is now the duty of a serious politician on any level to make enquiries to the government for public release of these spraying schemes through aviation. It is mandatory that such statement should include the reason why such operations are conducted. It is not an option to hide behind the motive of national security.