The Outlook Leaks
We are students at AUB.
We are disappointed, ashamed, and enraged with what happened concerning the Mohamad Sibai article.
The editorial response that was published in the issue that followed is completely ridiculous and unprofessional.
Editors out of all people MUST know how to differentiate between freedom of speech and freedom of insult and spreading false information.
We will be regularly publishing over the next week 94 leaked emails and conversations.
- The full retraction of the article in question
- A public apology for publishing the article as is without even considering editing the horrible English it contains
- The resignation of the incompetent editor
- The immediate firing of Mohamed Sibai
- A clear and realistic plan on how to improve the quality (and security) of our university newspaper
Emails will carefully be edited to remove all identifying information such as names and emails.