Add new note
JustPaste.it - Regulations
1. Accepting the Terms
1.1 In order to use the Services, you must firstly agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms.
1.2 You can accept the Terms by simply using the Services. You understand and agree that JustPaste.it will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
1.3 You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with JustPaste.it, or (b) you are a person who is either barred or otherwise legally prohibited from receiving or using the Services under the laws of the country in which you are resident or from which you access or use the Services.
1.4 You should print off or save a local copy of the Terms for your records.
2. Exclusion of Warranties
2.1 Nothing in the Terms shall affect any statutory rights which you are always entitled to as a consumer and that you cannot contractually agree to alter or waive.
2.2 The Services are provided "as is" and JustPaste.it makes no warranty or representation to you with respect to them.
2.3 In particular JustPaste.it does not represent or warrant to you that:
1. your use of the Services will meet your requirements, 2. your use of the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error,
3. any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the Services will be accurate or reliable, and
4. that defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the Services will be corrected.
2.4 No conditions, warranties or other terms (including any implied terms as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or conformance with description) apply to the Services except to the extent that they are expressly set out in the Terms.
3. Limitation of Liability
3.1 Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit JustPaste.it's liability for losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law.
3.2 Subject to the overall provision in paragraph 3.1 above JustPaste.it shall not be liable to you for:
1. any indirect or consequential losses which may be incurred by you. This shall include any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, or any loss of data suffered by you;
2. any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of:
1. any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the Services;
2. any changes which JustPaste.it may make to the Services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Services (or any features within the Services);
3. the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any User Submissions and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the Services;
4. your failure to provide JustPaste.it with accurate account information;
5. your failure to keep your password or JustPaste.it account details secure and confidential.
3.3 The limitations on JustPaste.it's liability to you in paragraph 3.2 above shall apply whether or not JustPaste.it has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
4. Content of your User Submissions
4.1 You agree that you will not post or upload any User Submissions which contain content which it is unlawful for you to possess in the country in which you are resident, or which it would be unlawful for JustPaste.it to use or possess in connection with the provision of the Services.
4.2 You agree that you will not upload or post any User Submissions that are subject to any third party proprietary rights (including rights of privacy or rights of publicity), unless you have a formal licence or permission from the rightful owner to post the material in question and to grant JustPaste.it the licence referred to in paragraph 5.1 below.
4.3 JustPaste.it reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to decide whether User Submissions comply with the content requirements set out in these Terms and may remove such User Submissions and/or terminate a User's access for uploading any User Submission which is in violation of these Terms at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
4.4 You further understand and acknowledge that in using the Website and the Services, you may be exposed to User Submissions that are factually inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable to you. You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against JustPaste.it with respect to any such User Submissions.
5. Rights you licence
5.1 When you upload or post a User Submission to JustPaste.it, you grant:
1. to JustPaste.it, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence (with right to sub-licence) to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that User Submission in connection with the provision of the Services and otherwise in connection with the provision of the Website and JustPaste.it's business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels;
2. to each user of the Website, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, licence to access your User Submissions through the Website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions to the extent permitted by the functionality of the Website and under these Terms.
5.2 The above licenses granted by you in User Videos terminate when you remove or delete your User Videos from the Website. The above licenses granted by you in User Comments are perpetual and irrevocable, but are otherwise without prejudice to your ownerships rights, which are retained by you as set out in paragraph 4.2 above.
© 2013 justpaste.it |
Share Text & Images the Easy Way
Add new note